2013 Competitive Edge Summer Camp
For 2013, Camp is now a full week!
Camp is available for Boys and Girls. Each camp section will be divided by grade on 3 separate courts.
RMG Staff includes all current or former collegiate players and coaches.
3rd Annual RMG West and Glen Ellyn Titans
Competitive Edge Summer Camp & 3 on 3
August 12th-16th Ackerman Sports and Fitness Center
Get ready for the biggest, best RMG/Glen Ellyn Titans camp yet!!
Important announcement 3/12/2013:
Camp registration is now open! Reserve your spot today!
Once again this August RMG in conjunction with the Glen Ellyn Titans will be bringing its top tier program and staff of all former Division 1 players to Glen Ellyn for a four day advanced skill training camp and 3 on 3 tournament!
RMG takes great pride in its youth program. We have had great success developing pre-high school players by introducing drills that are usually reserved for older athletes. By challenging younger players and encouraging a solid work ethic and good habits, RMG players stay far ahead of the curve!
- Nick Robison - Former Rice U. Small Forward, founder of RMG Hoops.
- Rashid Smith - Former Rice PG, current Varsity Head Coach for North Shore Country Day School and Illinois Independent League Coach of the year for 2011-12 season after finishing 4th at Class 1A State tourney.
- Lamar Butler - Former Depaul standout, also played pro ball in Europe for several years before returning as Depaul's assistant coach.
- Quincy French - legendary AAU coach and former assistant coach at College of Lake County. Quincy has been coaching and training players for 13 years.
Separate camp sessions will be held for all boys and girls entering 3rd - 5th grade and 6th - 8th grade, but specific age groups wil be divided across 3 courts at the beautiful air-conditioned Ackerman Sports facility.
The Competitive Edge Summer Camp will focus on offensive, defensive and team skill sets. Most of our teaching is incorporated into live drills and plays so the kids are learning on the move and constantly active and engaged.
The final day of camp will be a 3 on 3 tournament. Divisions will be based on age and there will be prizes awarded to the winning teams in each division. The RMG staff will actively coach players during the 3 on 3 to further reinforce the conepts introduced earlier in the week.
T-shirts will be given to all campers and several prizes awarded at the end of camp! This camp is not to be missed!!
- Who: Boys and Girls entering 3rd - 8th Grade
- When: August 12th-16th Mon-Friday(11am-1pm 3rd-5th Grade) (1-3pm 6th - 8th)
- Where: Ackerman Sports and Fitness Center 800 St. Charles Road, Glen Ellyn 60137
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. For general questions you may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration is available at top of page. If you prefer to pay by check. Please click on the registration link, print the form and mail with a check to: